The Bremerton Chamber of Commerce will be recognized as an influential advocate and effective resource, working to support the prosperity of our members and enhancing the business climate and quality of life in Bremerton and Kitsap County.
The Bremerton Chamber of Commerce promotes member businesses and provides leadership to enhance a positive business environment.
THE CHAMBER AND YOU
Like most chambers of commerce, the Bremerton Chamber of Commerce is a private, non-profit membership organization. Our mission is to promote and support our member businesses and provide leadership to enhance a positive business environment. This mission has helped the Bremerton Chamber become one of the largest chambers on the Olympic Peninsula as well as one of the most effective chambers in delivering benefits to our members and the community.
Businesses and individuals join the Bremerton Chamber for a number of reasons. Many join for networking and advertising opportunities. Some members want to take advantage of our member discounts. And most understand that supporting the Bremerton Chamber of Commerce is a terrific way to support the community, businesses and our local economy.
The Chamber offers many in-house services including extensive visitor and relocation assistance.
The Chamber is also involved in many behind-the-scenes activities to help the business and citizens of Bremerton and Kitsap County. The Chamber works on economic development and international trade, tourism, tax and regulatory issues as well as community planning and redevelopment.
- The Chamber provides marketing and advertising benefits to its member businesses through its website, directory and sponsorships.
- The Chamber advocates on behalf of our member businesses with local, state, and federal legislators, agencies and organizations.
- The Chamber works with the Downtown Bremerton Association, Kitsap Regional Economic Development Alliance (KEDA), other local Chambers of Commerce and organizations to support local businesses and attract new businesses to Kitsap County.
- The Chamber works with the City of Bremerton, Visit Kitsap (Kitsap Visitor and Convention Bureau), Kitsap Conference Center and other local groups to encourage tourism.
- The Chamber operates the Bremerton Visitor Center and VisitBremerton.org, the central hub of information about local places of interest, activities and special events.
- The Chamber’s Member Directory and Visitor Guide is distributed online and in print to thousands through BremertonChamber.org, the Bremerton Visitor Center, local ferry terminals and hotels and in our 285 member businesses.
- The Chamber is responsible for Bremerton’s Annual Armed Forces Festival, which includes the Armed Forces Day Parade, the largest and longest-running Armed Forces Day Parade in the nation!
The Chamber is very active on the Social Media front. Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and LinkedIn are proving to be an amazing new way to network and market businesses and events. We offer a 'Members Only' group on Facebook, where our members can offer insight, special deals for members, and give each other tips on successful practices.
We also feature a video 'Spotlight on a Member' which is featured on YouTube, shared on Facebook, and highlighted on our webpage. We are YOUR home town multimedia company!