Responsible to provide support, tracking and reconciliation of division budgets including maintenance and reconciling budgets, analyzing expenditures, problem-solving discrepancies, and providing updates to the division dean and faculty. Research all aspects of travel, including arrangements, reservations, and prepare all travel paperwork for faculty and staff. Provide excellent customer service and support for the diverse needs of division staff, faculty and students.
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Two (2) years progressively responsible administrative work experience.
- competency in spreadsheets and database management
- Two-year degree; preferred Accounting, Administrative Support, Business or related field.
- Two years of financial and/or budget management experience.
- Experience working in a community college