The Armed Forces Day parade held in Bremerton is the largest and longest running Armed Forces Day Parade in the nation. This year is the 72nd year of the event held on the third Saturday in May in Downtown Bremerton. This event includes a Hero's Barbeque that provides a free hot dog, chips and soda meal to all Active-duty, Reserve, Retired and Veteran.
5th Street Booths are available see application for pricing
- The parades annual attendance is 25,000 - 30,000 people from all over Western Washington.
- Entries have come from as far away as Oregon and Spokane to participate in this event.
- The parade includes all branches of the military, police and firefighters, pageant queens, commercial businesses, car clubs and more.
- The number of High School and Jr. High/Middle School marching units has grown every year.
- Prior to the Parade, the Chamber will contact you via email with instructions for set up
- Booth spaces are 10'x 10'
- Booths should be fully set up by 8:00 am on the day of the Parade